Does the Hyundai Santa Fe Have 3rd-Row Seating?
If you’ve read the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews, you probably want to know more about this great family-friendly SUV. It’s a very common question at Hyundai of Asheville: Do all Hyundai Santa Fe models have a 3rd-row seat? The 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe doesn’t have 3rd-row seating, but it has ample room for five passengers and all their gear, no matter where they’re heading in the Black Mountain area. Take a look at the comfort, technology, and cargo features you’ll find in the Hyundai Santa Fe interior, at Hyundai of Asheville.
What Hyundai SUV Comes With a Third Row?
If you have a large family in Hendersonville and you want to know about Hyundai models with 3rd-row seating, take a look at the Hyundai Palisade. Despite being classified as a compact SUV, the Palisade offers seating for up to eight people and ample cargo space and a great interior:
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the Front Seats): 86.4 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 2nd-Row Seats): 45.8 cubic feet
- Cargo Capacity (Behind the 3rd-Row Seats): 18 cubic feet
Santa Fe Interior Space
A compact SUV with two rows doesn’t have to feel cramped, but many do. But the Hyundai Santa Fe inside feels roomy. Even though the Santa Fe isn’t a Hyundai with 3rd-row seating, it’s built to utilize every bit of space so there’s plenty of room for five. Here’s how the interior specs stack up:
- Passenger Volume: 110.7 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 1st row: 71.3 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume behind 2nd row: 35.9 cubic feet
- Headroom (1st/2nd row): 41.2/39.2 inches
- Legroom (1st/2nd row): 44.1/40.9 inches
- Hiproom (1st/2nd row): 57.5/56.3 inches
The Hyundai Santa Fe interiorincludes rear 60/40 split-folding seats that make it easy to increase your cargo space when you don’t have a full rear seat.
Sante Fe Interior Features
When you get inside the Hyundai Santa Fe you’ll be surrounded with the features Weaverville drivers want. Here’s just a sample of what interior amenities you can get with the Santa Fe:
- 7-inch display audio system
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Steering-wheel-mounted controls
- Bluetooth® hands-free phone system
- BlueLink® Telematics System, Connected Care, and Remote Package (SEL trim and above)
- 6-way adjustable driver seat
- 2-way power lumbar passenger seat
- Heated front seats (SEL trim and above)
- Heated rear seats (Ultimate trim and above)
Choose a New Hyundai Santa Fe from Hyundai of Asheville!
Still smitten with the Hyundai Santa Fe? We understand! Take one for a test drive at Hyundai of Asheville and see if it’s the right fit for you. If you need one of the Hyundai SUV models with a 3rd row like the Palisade, contact us and we’ll find exactly what you need!
More from Hyundai of Asheville
If you need a capable SUV that’s perfect for work and play around Asheville, then the 2022 Hyundai Palisade towing capacity is worth your serious consideration. With a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds when properly equipped with trailer brakes, it’s the ideal mix of style, power, and safety. Learn more below about the 2022…
When you’ve explored the 2022 Hyundai Kona configurations and picked out the right one for your Black Mountain commutes, you will find it is easy to finish configuring your new SUV when there’s a color palette with distinct hues for every personality type. From cool, dark hues to eye-catching ones, the Hyundai Kona colors are…
If you’re in the market for a new subcompact vehicle, the Kona might just be the perfect fit. Its impressive performance and fuel economy leads its class, and delivers an enjoyable experience for those in Hendersonville. Learn more about the Hyundai Kona trim levels with Hyundai of Asheville. Then, come see this impressive vehicle, including its color…