2020 Hyundai Santa Fe Interior
For sportiness that can handle the curves of the Blue Ridge Parkway and other great Asheville-area drives without sacrificing the passenger space and cargo space you need for your busy Black Mountain day-to-day, take a look at the 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe’s interior. The Santa Fe balances everything drivers love about SUVs. Take a look inside with Hyundai of Asheville.
Hyundai Santa Fe Interior Dimensions
For 2020, the Hyundai Santa Fe comfortably seats seven without sacrificing cargo space. 60/40 Power push-button fold-down rear seats that fold flat and make it easy to access the Santa Fe’s maximum cargo space.
- Total interior volume: 146.6 cubic feet
- Passenger volume: 110.7 cubic feet
- Cargo volume behind the front seats: 71.3 cubic feet
- Cargo volume behind second row: 35.9 cubic feet
Hendersonville drivers and their passengers will enjoy plenty of room.
- Head room front/second row: 41.2 inches/39.2 inches
- Leg room front/second row: 44.1 inches/40.9 inches
Hyundai Santa Fe Inside Features
With five trim levels to choose from, there are interior features for every taste and budget. Some of the most innovative interior features Weaverville drivers will love include available Head’s Up Display that puts important navigation and road condition information on the windshield so you can stay informed without taking your eyes off the road, wireless phone changing pad, and an available panoramic sunroof. You’ll also enjoy:
- Standard Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®
- Standard Dual front/rear 2.1-amp USB outlets (1x power/data & 3x power)
- 7-inch TFT LCD multi-information display
- Available leather seats
- Standard power lumbar support
- Standard heated front seats (excluding the SE)
- Available Infinity® Premium Audio with 12 speakers and QuantumLogic® Surround and Clari-Fi™ Music Restoration Technology
- Available clean air ionizer
- Available leather-wrapped and heated steering wheel
You can really boost your 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe SEL’s interior with the addition of the Premium Package. For $2,750 this adds the panoramic sunroof, LED interior and exterior lights, side mirrors with turn signal indicators, satin chrome exterior door handles, leather seating surfaces, and an 8-way power height-adjustable passenger seat.
Get Inside a 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe at Hyundai of Asheville!
If you like what you see inside the Hyundai Santa Fe interior read the Hyundai Santa Fe reviews and learn more about it’s towing capacity before applying for financing online to begin the car buying process!