2021 Hyundai Elantra MPG
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra is a compact sedan that offers a suite of interior features, easy driveability, and efficient performance while you run your errands or take your commute through Weaverville. With an EPA-Estimated 43 mpg highway, drivers will spend more time on the road and less time at their local gas station. Explore the 2021 Hyundai Elantra MPG and engine specs with Hyundai of Asheville below, then contact our team to arrange a time to test drive your favorite Hyundai Elantra model!
2021 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage & Engines
The Hyundai Elantra has three engines that Hendersonville drivers can choose from when they shop the new Elantra inventory. Read below to learn more about each engine option and their Elantra MPG rating:
2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- 147 hp
- 132 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 33 City/43 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SE
- 31 City/41 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims.
1.6L turbocharged GDI Engine
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- 201 hp and
- 195 lb-ft of torque with a
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 25 City/34 Highway MPG*
1.6L inline-4 Engine
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- 139 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
- 53 City/56 Highway MPG*
Elantra MPG & Performance Features
The Hyundai Elantra engine isn’t the only feature that contributes to its high fuel economy ratings, a suite of performance features also enhances the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage. You can read about them in detail below:
- The Elantra Hybrid is equipped with a Function-Integrated Electric Booster that improves brake performance and responsiveness, while an independent multi-link suspension improves traction for better performance on Black Mountain roads.
- Newly designed in 2021, the Hyundai Elantra has all-new exterior modeling that improves the Elantra MPG ratings. This all-new design makes the Hyundai Elantra more aerodynamic, allowing it to redirect air and cut down on friction as you cruise on Hendersonville streets.
- Intelligent engine features like an automatic transmission and cruise control allow for easy shifting and acceleration which cut down on fuel consumption, improving the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage.
Test Drive the Hyundai Elantra at Hyundai of Asheville Today
Now that you know more about the Hyundai Elantra MPG ratings and the different Elantra models you can buy, visit our Asheville showroom to take a test drive in your favorite model! While you’re here you can experience the thrill of driving the all-new Hyundai Elantra and you can browse our new vehicle specials to see how much you can save on a new Hyundai vehicle. Apply for financing online and soon you’ll be driving home in a new Hyundai Elantra!
*EPA-Estimated fuel economy
More from Hyundai of Asheville
When you’ve explored the 2022 Hyundai Kona configurations and picked out the right one for your Black Mountain commutes, you will find it is easy to finish configuring your new SUV when there’s a color palette with distinct hues for every personality type. From cool, dark hues to eye-catching ones, the Hyundai Kona colors are…
If you’re in the market for a new subcompact vehicle, the Kona might just be the perfect fit. Its impressive performance and fuel economy leads its class, and delivers an enjoyable experience for those in Hendersonville. Learn more about the Hyundai Kona trim levels with Hyundai of Asheville. Then, come see this impressive vehicle, including its color…
The Hyundai Elantra received a full design for its 2021 model year, ushering in a new generation for this compact sedan. Black Mountain shoppers will find the driver-focused Hyundai Elantra interior perfectly meets their needs with comfort and connectivity features, while also offering three color options for drivers to choose from at Hyundai of Asheville. Learn more…