2021 Hyundai Elantra MPG
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra is a compact sedan that offers a suite of interior features, easy driveability, and efficient performance while you run your errands or take your commute through Weaverville. With an EPA-Estimated 43 mpg highway, drivers will spend more time on the road and less time at their local gas station. Explore the 2021 Hyundai Elantra MPG and engine specs with Hyundai of Asheville below, then contact our team to arrange a time to test drive your favorite Hyundai Elantra model!
2021 Hyundai Elantra Gas Mileage & Engines
The Hyundai Elantra has three engines that Hendersonville drivers can choose from when they shop the new Elantra inventory. Read below to learn more about each engine option and their Elantra MPG rating:
2.0L 4-cylinder engine
- 147 hp
- 132 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed automatic transmission
- 33 City/43 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SE
- 31 City/41 Highway MPG* on the Elantra SEL and Elantra Limited trims.
1.6L turbocharged GDI Engine
- Available on the Elantra N Line
- 201 hp and
- 195 lb-ft of torque with a
- Six-speed manual transmission or a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission with paddle shifters
- 25 City/34 Highway MPG*
1.6L inline-4 Engine
- Available on the Elantra Hybrid
- Paired with a 32 kW electric motor
- Electronically controlled continuously variable oil pump
- 139 hp
- 195 lb-ft of torque
- 53 City/56 Highway MPG*
Elantra MPG & Performance Features
The Hyundai Elantra engine isn’t the only feature that contributes to its high fuel economy ratings, a suite of performance features also enhances the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage. You can read about them in detail below:
- The Elantra Hybrid is equipped with a Function-Integrated Electric Booster that improves brake performance and responsiveness, while an independent multi-link suspension improves traction for better performance on Black Mountain roads.
- Newly designed in 2021, the Hyundai Elantra has all-new exterior modeling that improves the Elantra MPG ratings. This all-new design makes the Hyundai Elantra more aerodynamic, allowing it to redirect air and cut down on friction as you cruise on Hendersonville streets.
- Intelligent engine features like an automatic transmission and cruise control allow for easy shifting and acceleration which cut down on fuel consumption, improving the Hyundai Elantra gas mileage.
Test Drive the Hyundai Elantra at Hyundai of Asheville Today
Now that you know more about the Hyundai Elantra MPG ratings and the different Elantra models you can buy, visit our Asheville showroom to take a test drive in your favorite model! While you’re here you can experience the thrill of driving the all-new Hyundai Elantra and you can browse our new vehicle specials to see how much you can save on a new Hyundai vehicle. Apply for financing online and soon you’ll be driving home in a new Hyundai Elantra!
*EPA-Estimated fuel economy
More from Hyundai of Asheville
Newly designed in 2021, the Hyundai Santa Fe brings a new level of luxury to the Hyundai SUV lineup. With up to 72.1 cubic feet of cargo space and a suite of interior features, the 2021 Hyundai Santa Fe is the perfect vehicle for growing families or Weaverville drivers who want some extra space…
The 2021 Hyundai Elantra is a compact sedan that offers a suite of interior features, easy driveability, and efficient performance while you run your errands or take your commute through Weaverville. With an EPA-Estimated 43 mpg highway, drivers will spend more time on the road and less time at their local gas station. Explore…
The 2021 Hyundai Tucson is a compact SUV that offers enhanced capability and a suite of interior features for your daily drives through Weaverville. With a comprehensive set of entertainment, navigation, and premium seating materials, the Hyundai Tucson interior will give drivers a comfortable and connected ride no matter where the road takes them. Learn…