The 2020 Hyundai Tucson Reviews Rave About this SUV
Praising its wide sets of standard tech and safety features, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson reviews also highlight its comfort and driveability on any Black Mountain or Hendersonville commute. With an MSRP of $23,350, the Tucson makes dependability and performance more affordable than ever, with a confident style that cannot be matched. The 161-hp 2.0L GDI four-cylinder engine excels in efficiency, granting a combined EPA-estimated 25 mpg, which is well-managed by standard features like Lane Keeping Assist and Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist. Read on with this Hyundai of Asheville guide to see what the critics have to say about this stunning SUV.
Experts and Drivers Offer up 2020 Hyundai Tucson Reviews
- The Edmunds Hyundai Tucson review wrote, “A wealth of features for the money,” and “With a comfortable ride, above-average handling abilities and a lengthy list of intuitive tech features, the Tucson is truly one of the most well-rounded small crossovers available.”
- “With great crash test scores and a Top Safety Pick+ award from the IIHS last year, the Tucson is a safe bet for a family SUV,” wrote the Car Connection review, which also wrote, “the Tucson does boast impressive ride quality even in base trim.”
- The Autotrader experts loved the singular style the new Hyundai Tucson serves on Weaverville roads and beyond, while noting its particular safety features, “Available assists include a blind spot monitoring system, pedestrian detection, rear cross-traffic alert, and a surround-view monitor.” Explore all the features the Tucson offers with our model research guide!
- The Kelly Blue Book also praised the 2020 Hyundai Tucson for its, “Handsome styling” and “Generous standard content,” while mentioning the incredible 10 year/100,000 mile powertrain warranty.
Explore More of the 2020 Hyundai Tucson Safety Tech
Although the 2020 Hyundai Tucson performs brilliantly and efficiently, we are most impressed with its stunning build that combines style, capacity, and safety. With the highest rating in all crash tests from the Independent Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, the Hyundai Tucson earned itself a Top Safety Pick award. It’s no wonder if you consider the following standard features that showcase the Hyundai attention to worry-free commutes and adventures:
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Available are also the innovative pedestrian detection, rear cross-traffic alert, and a surround-view monitor
Make your trips through the mountains or to the ocean a joy and a breeze with the 2020 Hyundai Tucson, and check out our local Asheville guide to get the most out of your downtime with your family.
Discover Your 2020 Hyundai Tucson Review at Hyundai of Asheville
Thanks to its six well-stocked trim levels, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson has something for every driver, from standard comfort and safety to high-performance power and style. Start your journey in Asheville with our experts at Hyundai of Asheville, who are ready to help you in any capacity as you determine the right flexible and fun SUV for you and your family. Contact us today with any questions and schedule a test drive with this unique vehicle.
More From Hyundai of Asheville
The 2020 Hyundai Sonata has been redesigned and Asheville drivers are anxious to experience it in person. With innovative technology, style, and performance, the 2020 Sonata delivers what Black Mountain drivers want. Inspired innovation makes the new Sonata a leader in its class. Learn more about the new Hyundai Sonata price here, and then head into…
The new 2020 Hyundai Kona offers drivers the versatility needed to take on any Black Mountain adventure. With five different Hyundai Kona configurations available, there is a perfect Kona for any driver on any budget! Check out the 2020 Hyundai Kona configurations below, along with their current prices: 2020 Hyundai Kona SE: $20,100 MSRP 2020 Hyundai…
Praising its wide sets of standard tech and safety features, the 2020 Hyundai Tucson reviews also highlight its comfort and driveability on any Black Mountain or Hendersonville commute. With an MSRP of $23,350, the Tucson makes dependability and performance more affordable than ever, with a confident style that cannot be matched. The 161-hp 2.0L GDI four-cylinder…