What are the 2020 Hyundai Elantra Reviews Raving About?
With an affordable starting MSRP price of $17,700, the 2020 Hyundai Elantra proves to be one of the most alluring and capable sedans on the market. Add in some of the other highlights—2.0L four-cylinder engine, Smartstream® Intelligent Variable Transmission, and EPA-estimated 31 mpg/city and 42 mpg/highway—and it’s easy to see why Black Mountain drivers love the Elantra. Reviewers do, too! Hyundai of Asheville culled some of our favorite reviews below to help you decide which sedan is right for you.
Hyundai Elantra Review Highlights
- According to the Kelley Blue Book, “The 2020 Elantra has efficient engines, plenty of technology, refinement and an arguably pleasing design all at relatively reasonable prices.”
- “The Elantra offers plenty of value and features usually not found on cars in its class,” wrote Motor Trend. They also went on to praise the Hyundai Elantra cargo space, ranking the Elantra GT among the best hatchbacks with maximum cargo space of 55.1 cubic feet. “The Hyundai Elantra GT is a great bang for your buck and offers sizable hatchback cargo volume in a package that’s easy (and fun) to drive,” they wrote.
- “Every Elantra is a veritable bargain thanks to a long list of standard equipment,” wrote Car and Driver, adding,“the Elantra is easy to live with thanks in part to the intuitive, standard touchscreen that works with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.”
- As far as 2020 Hyundai Elantra car reviews go, Edmunds has one of the most in depth, writing: “This sharp-looking compact sedan possesses a rich set of features and a lower price than comparable rivals from Honda, Mazda and Toyota. And with three engines and four trim levels, it’s easy to find an Elantra to suit all tastes, whether you’re primarily looking for fuel economy or something with a bit more style and spirit.”
Hyundai Elantra Safety Features
The advanced Hyundai SmartSense driver assist and safety suite comes on all of the Hyundai Elantra trim levels, even the base SE trim. This system uses cameras, ultrasonic sensors, and radars to keep you alert and attentive on the roads around Hendersonville.
Available Hyundai SmartSense features include:
- Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Driver Attention Warning
- Lane Keeping Assist
- Safe Exist Assist
- Smart Cruise Control
- High Beam Assist
- Blindspot Collision Warning
Experience All the Hyundai Elantra Features at Hyundai of Asheville
At the end of the day, one review matters more than the rest: yours. If you’re ready to upgrade your Weaverville commute, stop by Hyundai of Asheville for a test drive, which you can schedule ahead of time. And for those looking to make this affordable sedan even more appealing, keep an eye on our new vehicle specials. See ya soon!